Wednesday, August 22, 2018

About Me

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Wynter and I am 18 years old, born in Chestnut Hill. I am a freshman in college and I currently reside in the residence hall and I am on the basketball team. Since I was a little kid I’ve always loved to not only play basketball but also watch it. My favorite player is LeBron James. I am interested in majoring in sports management to hopefully one day represent some of the top athletes across the world. Besides my passion for basketball I am passionate about my family. I am the first to go to college and eventually will be the first to graduate. I want to make my family’s life easier by giving back to them for everything that they have ever done for me and paving the way for my youngest sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment